Friday, May 21, 2010

Chapter 4: Lost in Transmission

Adam and I decided we needed to get out of town. We were getting out of down town that was for sure. In a town centered around a college massive hoards of zombies were bound to be there. We each gathered our own mini arsenal of weapons, and when I say weapons I'm not just talking about guns. Yes, guns are the norm, but guns have to be reloaded. I used to be a shotgun man, but after a close encounter I decided to stick with melee weapons (I'll save the shotgun story for another day).

Anyways, we were headed to a place that wasn't as densely populated as Milledgeville.
"We can't stay in one place too long, Adam." I said, attempting to focus on the road.

"Jared." Adam, riding shotgun, was glaring at me now, "You say that like I have no idea what a zombie apocalypse is."

"This is no time to argue Adam. I'm sorry, we need to find a place to bunker down and really figure out what is going on." Adam turned on the radio and attempted to find some information of value.

"(Static)... Try new prepartio... (static)... This Country 102 WKZR....(static)"

"Damn it." Frustrated Adam turned off the radio and sat back in his seat. "Are you sure you killed a zombie? Are you sure this is for real?"

"Yes, I saw the mark on his arm. The bite mark.... a big chunk of skin was missing." I paused... thinking back on it. "Look, we really just need to figure out what's happened."

No comments:

Post a Comment