Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Chapter 3: The Canadian

I had full intentions on going to work today, but considering the circumstances I decided against it. Running back to my car (paranoid as hell, mind you) I thought about what I should do next and where I should go. There was only one person I could think of who would know what to do. One person who'd thought out scenarios and had a plan Z (Zombie Plan).

His name was Adam Greene. And he was a Canadian.

"I know this must sound crazy, I killed a zombie. How many times have I said it over and over in my head? These creatures that we once thought to be fictional are now walking amongst us and even worse... They are in our town." I was pacing back and forth now in Adam's apartment (an apartment that I would have soon moved into had this outbreak not occured, anyways). "All I know is, there are probably going to be more Adam... a lot more." I looked over to him and saw the grave look on his face turn into a confident smile. He looked me in the eyes.

"Let's do this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment