Thursday, December 29, 2011

Part 17: Sweet Dreams are made of this.

"Kyle?" I asked.

"You really don't remember, do you?"

"No," I said through a yawn. It had gotten late, and night had fallen.

"Well, we should get some sleep. There's a couple beds in the other room or the couch is available." Kyle stood up from up from the table. "I don't think we need to keep watch tonight. The doors are locked, we should be fine."

"If you say so." I found a bed in the other room and laid there for what seemed like a eternity and finally dozed off.

I had the strangest dream of being in this house before. Two people were with me. A man who I recognized and a beautiful women. I saw the horde of zombies coming towards the house. I saw the women running. I was surrounded by zombies. They kept coming closer and right before they had the chance to bite me, I woke up...

The sun was beginning to shine through the window in my room. I felt my left arm was burning. I opened my eyes to investigate the source of the burn. As I looked down and saw the mark on my forearm....

"What happened to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment